- About Calance
Archie Galbraith, CEO Calance US , Health and Life Sciences
- 20+ years experience in Organization development, business and technology consulting
- Former European Head of Healthcare and Global Head of Electronic Health Records for Accenture - Lead Senior Executive team across Europe with a total staff strength of 3000, key tasks being opportunity assessment, objective setting, strategy and resource management across Europe, Canada & South Africa. Lead Global team in the area of EMR,set strategy for and managed execution of product development and sales campaigns in target countries
- As Global Head of Accenture Health Innovation Centres, set strategy and managed team to execute establishment of 3 global centres, curriculum and client contact programmes
- As Implementation director, NHS Programme for Accenture, he established two departments within a new Accenture operating unit employing 1100 people
- In addition, during his work at Accenture, he was a Board Advisor where he a played an advisory role on organisational strategy and change at Medicines and Health Regulatory Agency. His other accomplishments include successfully selling, managing and delivering complex projects in various fields such as creating new functions within client organizations, driving operational efficiencies, managing integration issues in merger scenarios, change management, staff and cost rationalization
- Worked with NHS, Scotland as Deputy Director where he lead the internal consultancy function. In this role he led work across all health sectors including changing ways of working within acute care hospitals and supporting the development of multi-agency protocols
- His vertical experience spans the healthcare, insurance and other manufacturing sectors.
- He is a BA (Joint Hons) 2:1 from Strathclyde University, Glasgow, UK (graduated in 1986)
Asit Govil, Chief Operating Officer & Head of Financial Services, Calance Corporation
- 17+ years experience at Deutsche Bank, Bankers Trust providing project management, analysis and strategic development solutions in diverse business settings like the Security Services Industry and Money transfer. Asit has had full responsibility for the entire project lifecycle: From project initiation through project implementation.
- Led a team of over 60 employees build db portfolio a $120M project at Deutsche Bank . PMI Certified detail oriented team player who is technologically as well as business savvy problem solver.
- BS Degree in Computer Science from IT - BHU, Varanasi, India (1988 - 1992)
Gaurav Garg, Vice President, Delivery
- Gaurav has 17+ years experience in technology outsourcing, product development and delivery of IT services at Fortune 500 companies and large academic medical centers including RBS (ABN AMRO N.A.), Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, S1 Inc. and UCLA Health System.
- He has built three consulting practices into multimillion dollar businesses, in the past, including a team at ABN AMRO Bank NA, where he grew a team from 0 to 450 consultants working across six time zones with an annual IT budget of $45 million.
- He has delivered four shrink wrapped products in Asia, Australia and the US. He is co-inventor on two pending US patents.
- He has dual responsibility at Calance, heading the Microsoft Amalga Center of Excellence (CoE) and the solutions division.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science & Engineering, a graduate degree in Business Administration and a PMP from the Project Management Institute, IL.
Russell Tait, Vice President, Security Solutions
- Russell has a long history of managing security, custom development and complex integration projects for Fortune 500 companies such as Disney, Amgen, Kaiser Permanente, Suzuki, Boeing, AIG and HBO.
- Previously, as Managing Director at iRise, he grew a security consulting practice from nothing to a multi-million dollar nationally recognized practice, leading Identity and Access Management projects for some of the world’s largest companies.
- He is currently on advisory committees for Healthcare Privacy and Security, as well as for a global security product vendor.
- At Calance, he manages the team focused on security and privacy solutions, including logical and physical security.