- About Calance
Microsoft HSG CoE
Calance Corporation is a full-service IT consulting company working with Microsoft Health Solutions Group to bring game-changing technologies to the health and life sciences industries. Our shared vision is to create solutions that increase caregivers' efficiency and involve patients in preventive health maintenance.
The need to share information between caregivers, patients, and hospitals had never been greater than it is today. Calance is uniquely positioned to create unique solutions for hospitals using Microsoft technologies.
Amalga UIS is a new value proposition for the hospitals, to aggregate data and generate useful insight. Data reporting and management is increasingly part of the healthcare agenda including Quality Measurement, operational effectiveness, financial health, care coordination and analytics.
We have implemented Amalga UIS, HealthVault connectors and multi-lingual SharePoint dashboards for Amalga in more than a dozen hospitals in the North America and Middle East.
Calance partnership with Microsoft goes beyond the deployment of HSG products as we strive to extend the solution offering with our own innovative products and services realizing Microsoft’s vision for the healthcare.
Working with data exchange between providers and patients, we have achieved a mastery of the Health Vault, Health Vault Community Connect and related products. We have been involved with several patient communication and disease surveillance efforts. We have been able to deliver on our goals using technology to support proactive chronic disease management, monitor disease incidence and avoid potential life threatening conditions.
We use our deep expertise in healthcare industry to complement Microsoft’s HSG products with our own products as well as other niche players.Calance has developed a platform, BedsideTV, that connects with Microsoft Amalga and HealthVault to enable clinicians to engage patients in informed consent, patient education using existing technologies in the hospitals.
Our partnership with HealthUnity, a Health Information Exchange (HIE) solution provider,completes the technology suite required to help hospitals participate in the longitudinal care of patients, enabling us to realize the “Connected Health” vision.
The future is NOW!
- Calance is a Microsoft HSG Partner for Amalga UIS implementation.
- Calance is a Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect reseller and implementation partner.
- Calance is a certified Microsoft HealthVault device driver and HealthVault application consultant.
- Calance is a Microsoft certified Independent Test and Integration Lab (ITIL) and Windows Hardware Quality Lab (WHQL) for “Works with HealthVault” devices certification.
- Calance is a Microsoft service partner to implement Identity and Access Management products: expreSSO, Vergence, proVision, Way2Care, Way2 and vThere (previously Sentillion).
- Calance is an implementation partner with HealthUnity.